I’m under the weather today and barely getting out of bed. Here’s my list of the top 10 things to do with a laptop and a sick day:
- Use the symptom checker at WebMD to confirm diagnosis and feel sorry for self.
- Send Skype messages to my husband or other family members elsewhere in the house asking for water and sympathy.
- Order replacements for all the medicines I had to throw out when I discovered they were three years old at Drugstore.com.
- Order better lounging-about-the-house clothes at theÂ Bare Necessities Black Friday sale.
- Check the Watch Now section at Netflix for movies I can watch immediately.
- Play Mahjong Titans.
- Read yet another chapter of the endless Harry Potter book my daughter loves with her. This involves me reading seven pages for every one she reads.